Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- For personalised items, unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, you have no right to cancel and we cannot accept returns on 'Personalised' or 'bespoke' items, whether by name or date, as these cannot be sold to anyone else.
- All returns and re-shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility unless the item is damaged.
- We will refund the shipping costs if the item is faulty or damaged.
6. Website information: Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy products or services on the website. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise are excluded.
7. Liability: Delicious Treland's liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of goods purchased on this website, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of IntSport or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
9. Copyright notice: Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company's services and the full content of this Website.
10. General: The laws of Ireland govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this Website and using our services and buying our products, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ireland courts in all disputes arising out of such access. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
11. Delicious Ireland may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the website, linked to from the home page. For users purchasing goods or registering on delicious.ie for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users following the posting of the amended version on delicious.ie. Your continued use of the Site following delicious.ie's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
12. All the items sold are sourced from legitimate suppliers and producers and we have their express permission to sell these items to you. Save where expressly indicated otherwise, none of the products featured are offically licensed or endorsed.
13. Customer Accounts - If you register an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, in the Your Account area of the website.
You must not use any of our services on delicious.ie: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
As we innovate our product range regularly some products may be liable to change without notice.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
delicious.ie collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.