Terms and Conditions
1. Course fees must be paid for in advance, no less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of a course. If the applicant fails to comply with this condition, the school cannot guarantee a place.
2. Payment can either be made through our website www.delicious.ie/shop or by contacting the bakery to arrange payment over the telephone. You can contact the school at +353 (0)21 4355536 or email@example.com.
3. The school shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.
4. If a student wishes to cancel a course, we will make a full refund less a 10% cancellation fee, which will be retained to cover administration costs, provided that cancellation reaches us not less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. If less than 2 weeks’ notice is given, then no refund is provided.
5. The full booking fee will be returned if the school is unable to offer a place on the course for which the student wishes to enrol.
6 If a student is considered by the school to be unsuitable for any reason, the student may be required to leave, either immediately or within a specified time.
7. Fees cannot be refunded if classes are missed through illness or for any other reason.
8. Delicious reserves the right, under unavoidable circumstances, to alter the timing or content of any course or of the curriculum and to substitute any teacher or instructor.
9. Each course has 16 participants. If there are not sufficient participants, the cookery school reserves the right to cancel a course and offer a place on an alternative course.
10. Nothing in this policy will affect the customer’s statutory entitlements under the sale of goods and supply of services legislation.
11. While Delicious Cookery school uses its database of student information to contact students with upcoming courses and events they may be interested in, we will never share any personal information with third parties. If you wish to opt out of receiving our newsletter, please unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
12. In line with GDPR, Delicious is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. Security technology and procedures are in place to protect your data from unauthorised access and use.